let me take you on the ride of my life
ME:


Janelle Chuah weixian.
i turned 22 on the 22nd of february.
am nonsensical, paranoid and fickle minded.
a makeup addict who is
studying in Curtin uni.
can be annoyingly crazy when tipsy or high on sugar.
can't leave home without my blackberry, wallet, ipod, mirror, sunglasses, organizer, watch and obviously a bag to dump everything in.
❤ my parents, 3 sisters, bro, and my oh-so-cute nephew who loves to say OMG.
❤ my BF who always say i'm fat.
❤ my 2 darlin gfs who nv fail to listen to my rants.
hate bees and the buzzz buzzz sound cuz it freaks me out.
scared of ghost cuz i can't see them, even more scared if they decide to let me see them.

Email: jannie4nellie@hotmail.com
Facebook
Twitter




*More $$$
*Phuket
*Aussie in jul
*longchampbag
*chanel necklace
*itouch
*LV Damier canvas Neverfull MM
*Tiffany&Co.bracelet.
*Tiffany&Co.necklace.
*Learn guitar
*Portable electronic keyboard
*Laptop Case
*Naval Piercing
*Learn jap
*Adobe photoshop software






ADS:




TAGBOARD:





LINKS:

MUSIC:
bonkers Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:47 AM
CHAOTIC LIFE.

poor appetite
sleepless nights
giddy spells
gastric pains

going bonkers.
physically and mentally.


If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go
but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way
and
I will always love you
I will always love you
You, my darling you
Bittersweet Memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So goodbye please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you
You need
and
I will always love you
I will always love you
I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you dreamed of
And I wished you joy and happiness
But above all this, I wished you love
and
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you
You, darling I love you
Oh, I'll always, I'll always love you
nice weather.
time for a dip in the pool.
finally.